John Deere Tractors, NE, KS, Plains Equipment Group®, Combines, Parts, Service, Mowers, Gator Utility Vehicles, Planters, Sprayers, AMS, Round Balers, Forage Harvesters, Skid Steers, New, Used
Thanks for visting us on-line! We thank our current customers for your patronage, and we are excited to have the opportunity to serve new customers.
A few things you should know about Plains Equipment Group™:
- We are a full-line John Deere dealer, serving our customers from 15 retail stores across Nebraska and Kansas.
- Products we provide include: John Deere Tractors, Compact Tractors, Combines, Parts, Service, Lawn Mowers, Commercial Mowers, Gator Utility Vehicles, Sprayers, AMS Products, ISG Services, Hay Products, Round Balers, Forage Harvesters, Skid Steer Loaders, New or Used Equipment, authorized Stihl and Reinke dealer, and more available at Plains Equipment Group™.
- As Agriculture evolves, we believe your equipment supplier must also change and evolve to best serve your needs. This philosophy also applies to our residential, commercial and technology customer base.
- We strive to offer solutions that are both unique in our industry, but more importantly valuable to your operation.
- As we become more solutions oriented, we are also modifying our organization structure to become a perpetual equipment supplier and partner for our customers. Meaning, Plains Equipment Group™ is here for the long haul!
- Our current customers and employees tell us it is important to them to work for and with a business that is stable. We strive to provide a career for our employees rather than just a job and for our customers, a business partner, not just another transaction!
This is what differentiates the Plains Equipment Group™ in the market place. Every transaction and customer contact we make has a lasting impact and meaning to us.
Our slogan at Plains Equipment Group™ is “Committed to Your Success” and we mean it!
*Only our McCook, NE and Oberlin, KS locations will be running this sale date to best coincide with wheat harvest preparations.
All other locations will be running our Harvest Parts Catalog dates
July 15- Aug 16, in advance of fall corn/bean harvest.